RULES FOR THE SELECTION OF ABSTRACTS
The best Abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee of the Congress for presentation at the IPA Congress and for publication in the electronic collection of abstracts of the 2022 Congress.
Abstracts will be accepted from only registered participants.
Abstracts for oral presentation must be submitted before April 30th.
Based on the selection results, each first author will receive a notification letter by e-mail with the decision of the scientific committee on the submitted abstracts by May 25th, 2022 Abstracts for poster presentation must be submitted before May 30th, 2022”
Keep the sentence on the duty of the 1st author to notify the other authors
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION OF ABSTRACTS FOR SELECTION AS A PRESENTATION AT THE CONGRESS 2022
The abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated by the Scientific Committee according to the following criteria:
1. Scientific novelty: whether similar works have been published before, how much the data in the presented study differ from those previously presented.
2. Are the published results of practical value?
3. Study design: are the endpoints of the study well defined, are statistical methods used correctly in assessing the results of the study?
4. Registration: is the study registered on clinicaltrials.gov or another clinical trial registration portal, is the study currently in the process of enrolling patients or is it already closed?
5. Grammar: assessed by how readable and grammatically correct the Thesis is
6. Relevance: how relevant and interesting are the results presented in the abstracts for researchers participating in the 2022 Congress
Accepted abstracts will not be subject to editorial revisions. In case of a positive decision of the scientific committee, the version sent by you will be published in the electronic collection of abstracts of the 2022 Congress.